"Raising the Salad Bar"
in the Low-carb Cook's Nook!

Gather 'round, low-carbers...Summertime's the time..for cooler foods...Make a meal of a Salad,Use the gifts of your garden, or shortcut with store-made salads.

When: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9-11pm EDT

Where: lowcarbcooksnook (scroll down for how-to-get-to-the-chatroom)
Who: FOOD Magic, F00DAngel, and YOU!
Want some LC dessert with that?


Please join us! Bring your favorite recipes to share, or just come to chat!


~Rani & Laura~

FOOD Magic & F00D Angel


HOW TO GET TO THE CHATROOM:
If you are on AOL, click here:
lowcarbcooksnook or IM FOOD Magic (those are capital o's in FOOD) or F00D Angel (those are zero's in F00D).
If you are on AIM, send yourself a Chat Invitation, to go to the room "lowcarbcooksnook" (without the quotation marks). If you have any difficulty with that, IM Kasparcat or WildAngel6, we will lasso you into the room.

P.S. Thanks to F00DAngel for sharing this delightful poem from the AtkinsforLadies list:

Ode to the Whoosh Fairy

Now I lay me down to sleep...

A cup of Splenda at my feet...

I'll be good and drink my water --

Leave the grape juice for my daughter..

I promise to eat all my eggs..

Now take those bulges from my legs..

I'll eat my pork -- I'll eat a steer..

Just takes these bumps from my rear..

I'll never even look at jelly..

Please take the blub out of my belly..

These lips will never touch a sweet

Oh, if only... I could see my feet..

So, please tonight before I wake..

A few more pounds Whoosh Fairy Take!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
If you aren't yet on the mailing list to receive weekly chat invitations to this chat, just write to me
FOODMagic@aol.com and I'll be glad to add you. :-)

No comments: