Where's The Magic this week??

Most of you probably think that my name came from my "Magic" touch with low-carb cookery or might guess that it's related to living in Florida near The Magic Kingdom. But there is a little more to it than that: I am a rabid NBA fan, especially the Orlando Magic.

And this year, for the first time since 1995, we are in the Finals!
Game One is Thursday night at 9pm and I don't want to miss it!
F00D Angel - who happens to live near L.A. (home of our opponents, the Lakers)isn't available to host the chat tomorrow night, either.

So, dear chatters, I'm taking the night off from hosting the Low-carb Cook's Nook this week! The chatroom is still there, it's yours for the using.
lowcarbcooksnook

As always, Happy Low-carbing,
Best Whooshes to all, and See You Lighter!

~Rani & Laura~
FOOD Magic & F00D Angel


and P.S. GO MAGIC!

No comments: